Saturday, April 27, 2013

Xan

 I've blogged before about how I love the 13th Floor series by Christine Rains.
 
For X I'm going to use Xan.
 
What you want more than eye candy??
Fine let me tell you about Xan.

Xan is short for Xanthus and he's a dragon slayer.  A dragon slayer in a time where they are no longer celebrated as heroes but are outlaws.  Xan knows that dragons never went extinct.  They evolved with human society and took on mortal form.  When Xan does his job properly he is seen as an assasin.

Trouble is he missed his mark. Now the dragon knows he's gunning for him and Xan must make a plan to slay the dragon or risk its retribution.

This is an awesome series.  I love the inhabitants of the 13th Floor.
 
 

10 comments:

  1. OH, great choice for the hardest letter of the A-Z! Stopping by, late but not too late. Nice to meet a fellow writer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooo I like fellow writers. I'll follow you back. A-Z is so great for introducing us to each other.

      Delete
  2. It's a great book and a great series!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is. I am obsessed. There needs to be more apartments on that floor. I want more!!!

      Delete
  3. Hmm. He doesn't really look like an assassin, but it's certainly a nice picture. :) Sounds like an interesting series--I'll check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's part of what I love about this series. It's not typical and yet it has the typical types of creatures.

      Delete
  4. I'n not familiar with this series--thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's worth a read and a new story comes out in May. I can hardly wait.

      Delete