Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Unicorn


For M I did minion because Bob the cat was being an evil minion. Ever since he discovered that Nadja got to be Frank the Fire Drake he's been impossible to live with.  I promised him a part in my next book but that was not enough for him.

"HA-ROW?" Bob hollered.  What am I chopped liver? He'd think to himself before screeching another, "HA-ROW?"  Keep in mind this has happened every morning at 3:00.

So without further ado I bring you Bob.

Evil minion by night.
 
Fluffy Unicorn by day.
NOW can I get some sleep?
 
shhh I don't want to curse anything. Ever since I gave Bob the unicorn horn, he's stopped with the 3:00 am HELLO'S.  Such a fluffly unicorn...beautiful Bob.

19 comments:

  1. LOL- super cute. Thanks for sharing. I'm your 50th follower- woohoo!
    ~Summer
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I wish I had a cute and cuddly picture of him but alas he looks evil in everything.

      Delete
  3. That is so funny! Every male cat I've ever had was named Bob, the females were all Goashable. Long story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Goshable - I've never heard that name. I like it.

      The boys named Bob, Bob. My daughter had a more fluffy name in mind, but she got out voted. He really is a BOB!

      Delete
  4. Hehehe! Bob is beautiful even with the sinister stare.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bob sure knows how to get what he wants! I adore cats. Someday when I can't travel any more I'll have cats again - 2 at least. One is fun but two is endless amusement and melodrama! Thanks for visiting my Utrecht post today. Mary at Mary A to Z

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was a hilarious post! Thanks for sharing.

    www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha-ha!! Cats have a way of getting what they want.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they do!! My dog does too he stares at me and you know he's thinking: Can you read my mind now? How 'but now? Now?

      When I can take it no longer I say: No, I don't read minds. I failed that class. Why don't you SHOW me what you want.

      Then he dashes off to the bone bucket or the fridge depending on his mood.

      Delete
  8. LOL What a beautiful and unique unicorn. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. here kitty kitty kitty...
    My Hezekiah thinks he is a rooster about 9:30 every morning...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is awesome - unless of course you are trying to sleep at 9:30 ;)

      Delete