Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Day 9 - One of those days

Today all that is getting me through is the mantra:

THIS ISN'T A LIFE CHANGE.  IT IS ONLY THREE WEEKS. 

I slept last night but I woke up feeling drained.  I was only going to do a short walk with my pup but managed to put the time in.  I did the extra exercises, but that too was a struggle.

It is 10:00 in the morning.  I hope things turn around and I have better things to report.

Later:

I did manage to muddle through the day.  Did what I was supposed to do and didn't throw in the towel.

YaY me.


6 comments:

  1. One day at a time--that's my mantra. Occasionally I switch it to, "One hour at a time."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesterday was like that. I will survive!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crystal has it right. Sometimes I have to go numb to make it through the next hour, but make it we do. :) You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I go hourly somedays. I don't even let myself think ahead. FORBIDDEN! Just get through it now!

    Also, I'm going to try apple butter in my oatmeal next. You've opened up a whole new world for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds good. After the three weeks I'm going to give it a go.

      I was thinking too apple sauce, but add bits of real apple so it will still be crunchy and sweet deliciousness.

      Delete