Friday, August 9, 2013

The Walking Dead gives my dog anxiety

Yes, I'm one of THOSE people.

I will re-read an entire series because half of a book  is airing on HBO.
Game of Thrones much?

I have two, three? promised TBR's before I start in on the Hunger Games re-read.
October release.  Yeah, buddy.
Have I mentioned the cat in the book vs the movie is NOT a match?
Did I mention that my oldest son read the entire series trying to figure out why I was fixated on the fact that the cat is an ugly squashed nosed yellow cat not a black and white one!!?

But I digress.

I decided to re-watch The Walking Dead in anticipation of the new season.
What I'd forgotten is the anxiety this causes my dog.
Apparently me screeching at the TV is bad.
But I can't help it.

Four shows in and my pup has vacated the premises.


8 comments:

  1. Awwww, you're poor pup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey reading the Game of thrones books after the show isn't so bad, he seems to be writing faster now. I had actually given up on them having read them so long ago. The show and a re-read had me back in the swing of it.

    Can't wait for Walking Dead to come back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excited for walking dead.

      George RR Martin really should understand my addiction and take care of my needs in a more timely fashion.

      The HBO series does help.

      Delete
  3. Who are we kidding, the Walking Dead gives ME anxiety. My dogs could care less. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's true. My next post is going to discuss my defense mechanism to combat zombies.

      yeah, I'm not gonna survive.

      Delete
  4. Poor puppy. But poor you, as you like what you like. Maybe you should get him/her earplugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder if they have those. It would work great when people are setting off fire works. On those days I have drugs to give him to calm him down.

      "But doc, you don't understand. I need MORE drugs for the pup. Zombies... did I mention zombies???"

      Delete