Thursday, August 22, 2013

Super Sweet Blogger Award

Thank you for the award Crystal  I was wondering what to blog about now that I have the interwebs back.


The Rules:
1. Thank the Super Sweet Blogger that nominated you.
2. Answer 5 super sweet questions.
3. Post the award.
4. Nominate a bakers dozen (13) bloggers.
5. Notify your nominees. 

My Super Sweet Questions:   
  1. What is your favorite dessert?  Casein Cake - but I eat it for dinner because it is mostly protein.
  2.  Cake or ice cream? Ice Cream - but it upsets my stomach.
  3. When do you like desserts most?  I'm not really a dessert eater.
  4. Would you choose cookies or cake? Cookies
  5. Vanilla or chocolate? Chocolate

I'm being a Award Rebel.  I think you are all sweet and I don't know how I would even choose. I'm going to leave it up to you if you want to choose the award take it and run with it.

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I love that you are being an award rebel. I love receiving awards, but I hate having to choose who to pick and who to leave out when awarding them. It makes me feel like a villain. Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I'm with you with the ice cream, but I eat it almost everyday despite the indigestion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do? Oh my gosh - I'm not that brave. I made a protein shake the other day that was almost like eating ice cream. Plant based so it didn't have all the bad side effects.

      I miss Iceberg over the top shakes. =(

      Delete
  3. I'm with you on the chocolate but I'd choose cake - a yummy chocolate cupcake with chocolate icing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My kids are like that. Fortunate for me when they lived with me. They constantly had goodies like cakes, doughnuts and things like that I can resist.

      Brownies however are another matter entirely and there is this place not far from work that makes the BEST brownies in the universe in so many flavors it is obscene.

      Once or twice a year the girls and I partake. Delicious.

      Delete