Friday, November 1, 2013

Sooooo

Computers hat me.  It's true.

At home my computer was so slow it wasn't worth trying to do anything.  I gave up and did all my internet computing from work.

Last Saturday my son stopped by and asked if my computer was always this slow.  I nodded and he went about getting it to run better.  Magical, magical and life was good.

Then my modem went out. 
Really computer?  Really?

I always have my work computer.  Right?
Nope. Even THAT one gave out on me.
I had to borrow other workers computers when I needed one.  
So I couldn't blog or read blogs.

I got my computer back this morning.  YaY!!
I am hoping to have more time to make the rounds and even post a little even though it is NaNo.

My new modem is supposed to get to my by next Tuesday.  Let's keep 'em crossed that it works.

Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween.


6 comments:

  1. Wow, you've definitely got some crazy karma with computers right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. And my DVD player at home isn't working either. It's a good thing that it is Nano and I'm preoccupied. = )

      Delete
  2. Ouch. That would drive me nuts if all that happened at once. Hopefully, a new modem will be your computer luck turning around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Computers huh! Mine is being really slow at the moment too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It reminds me of my first computer. Click on the site I want and go into the bathroom and work on my hair. Come out to see if the site is up yet...nope. Back to the bathroom to finish my hair. ;)

      Delete