Wednesday, January 8, 2014

MIA - again

I dropped off the face of the planet AGAIN.  Nano, then Christmas and now I'm working on editing my Nano novel.

It seems I can either blog or work on my story.  You would think I could do both but my brain is not wired that way.  It's crazy.  But in the morning if I want to write I can't watch any TV.  It is like it shuts down the part of my brain that wants to be in my own universe.

Thought I'd post a quick note.  Thanks to all that have inquired as to whether I was alive or not.

I hope everyone has a happy and productive new year.

10 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you! Good luck with editing that NaNo novel. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to know you're still out there and kicking. Good luck with your NaNo novel and the new year. Hope to see you popping back in the blogphere again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can totally relate - I write best (unless I'm on deadline and have no choice) first thing in the morning. Like literally, the second I open my eyes - the moment the distractions of the day start to seep into my brain, it gets harder and harder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to hear from you- but don't feel guilty. We'll always be here, do what you gotta do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey there, nice to hear from you! You are doing the right thing, concentrating on writing. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stick with it! Glad you're working on the novel :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My partner and I absolutely love your blog and find many of your post’s to be exactly what I’m looking for.
    resep donat empuk
    cara membuat sosis
    cara membuat gulali
    mesin es serut
    fungsi manajemen
    resep donat empuk
    thanks

    ReplyDelete